The evening Maktab classes at MMTQ follow a varied and enriched curriculum enabling the children to- not only recite the Quran in a beautiful manner with tajweed, but to embrace an Islamic lifestyle and develop the confidence in their Muslim identity. We place great emphasis on accurate recitation and fluency and the progress of each individual child is monitored and assessed at every stage of their learning. Additional Islamic studies are a strong focus ensuring that Madrasah is enjoyable and educational.
At MMTQ we recognise that learning consists of:
• Acquiring knowledge of Deen
• Understanding ideas and reasonings
• Perfecting skills and confidence
• Embedding good attitudes and manners
• Developing a strong Muslim identity
In order for this to take place the children must:
• Be active in their learning
• Be encouraged to work with each other
• Make progress and be challenged in each area of learning
• Study under the guidance of competent teachers in a pleasing environment
• Be regular and punctual in attendance
At MMTQ’s evening classes students learn:
- To read and recognise the Arabic alphabet with the correct pronunciation
- To recite the Quran with confidence, fluency and with tajweed
- To memorise up to 25 surahs from the last chapter of the Quran (juz ul amm)
- The correct method of offering salah
- The life, characteristics and habits of the Prophet Muhammad ﷺ (Seerah)
- Hadeeth (Sayings of the Prophet) in English and Arabic
- General Islamic Fiqh (laws of shariah)
- The beliefs and creeds of a Muslim(Aqaid)
- Manners and characteristics of a practising Muslim(Adab)
- Supplications (duas) and kalimahs
The Madrasah classrooms are fully furnished and equipped with the quality learning resources to enhance each child’s Islamic education. The teachers get to know each child thoroughly and are pleased to involve the parents in their learning at madrasah.
Children make progress at their own paces and in their own ways. It is important to value them as individuals and to provide learning opportunities that will build on their strengths and overcome their weaknesses.
We seek to make Islam attractive to our students therefore the syllabus is broad and balanced and provides for the academic, moral, physical, creative and personal and social development of every child.
Fill in an online application form and an MMTQ representative will contact you within 3 working days. Alternatively, you may visit MMTQ during madrasah hours and fill in a form with a member of staff for immediate enrolment.
For further information please contact the MMTQ on 07847488269 for boys and 07306627786 for girls or by email to email@example.com.