The Tafsir module gives students a glimpse into the inner meaning and understanding of the Quran. It provides a beginner’s stepping stone into opening up the intricate meanings of the words of Allah.
1 year • 1.5 hours weekly • Mornings
- Short 45 min session twice weekly make this a very manageable course
- Hours and study days are perfectly convenient for mums with children at school
- A mix of visual and audio learning makes learning interactive
- Qualified ulama teachers and authentic teachings from classical sources
The module covers the tafsir of the following surahs of the Quran:
Surah Duha to Surah Nas
Is this a full course?
This lesson is offered as a stand-alone module as part of the Sanatayn course and is part of a larger course.
Do I have to commit to from the beginning?
Not at all. Come for the two weeks trial first. After that, commit to one year. Then take each year at a time. The beauty of studying Islam is that even if you don’t complete the whole course, you will still take back a wealth of information you can apply to your life and pass on to others.
Do I have to sit exams?
You’ll be pleased to know there are no exams for this Tafsir module.
Can I keep my child with me in class?
Babies under 9 months can stay with mums in class. After that, we have a creche onsite so sisters with children have the reassurance of keeping their children nearby and can pop in throughout the morning to check up on them.
Is there any homework for this class?
There is no additional learning or memorising for this course. You can read through your own notes to review them yourself if you wish.
What happens in the school holidays?
For the ease of our students, our holidays coincide with all the school holidays so you needn’t worry about caching up or finding childcare.
Enrolment is easy and simplified for the benefit of the students. To start studying the Quran & Hadith Course:
- Register your interest by texting 07306 627 786 with full name stating that you’re registering for the 2-week trial.
- Come along to the Induction day on Monday 26th September 2022. We will talk to you about the class and answer all your questions.
- Then for the next 2 weeks, attend every Monday and Wednesday from 11.15am to 12pm. The classes will begin and you will attend as normal and get a feel of the classes.
- After 2 weeks, if you wish to enroll, then fill in an application form and start your first year of study.
- Enrolment for each year is separate so at this stage, students only need to commit to one year of study.
Fees for the Tafsir Module is £140.
Students can also spread the cost over 3 monthly instalments of £47 each.