Become a Member
Joining the library is easy. Anyone can register to borrow books from the library. We have a selection of books to increase Islamic knowledge and also have fiction books to entertain, amuse and inspire. To become a member, fill in the form on this page
There are two ways to join:
- Visit MMTQ library
You can join the library by visiting the library in person and filling in the form with a librarian. Bring £10 cash with you or pay by card.
- Join online
You can join the library filling in an online application and making payment. Its quicker and easier online.
All members are required to agree to our terms and conditions. Children under the age of 12 will need parental consent.
- Borrow one book at a time. This will increase to two books after 10 loans and three books after 20 loans.
- Take out additional membership cards if they wish to borrow more than the stipulated quota of books
- Have access to our resource and reference books onsite
- Be able to reserve books online and access the library database
- Join our books clubs, book debates, story time sessions and attend our regular clubs and craft sessions.
- Suggest books to stock, provide feedback and suggestions and actively participate in improving and updating the library.
Charges and fines
Library registration is £10.
Books are loaned for a 3-week duration. Late books fines are £1 per week for a maximum of 15 weeks.
If your library card is lost or stolen please contact MMTQ Community Library as soon as possible. There is a £1 charge for replacement cards.
All information stored by our library information software is covered by Data Protection and will not be used for unauthorised purpose or shared with other persons or organisations.