An opportunity for sisters to get together and casual chat over a cup of tea and some lovely snacks.
Monthly • 2 hours •Thursday Mornings
Each coffee morning is themed around a different Islamic discussion topic with opening notes by a learned sister followed by discussion from the group.
Sisters can participate to ask questions, discuss important topics or can just sit back and listen to the conversation of the others.
- Success through Salah
- Making a positive change in the community
- Balancing Deen & Dunya
- Who gets your vote?
- Dua-the weapon of a believer
- Creating Healthy Environments
- Healthy Eating
- Living healthy lifestyles
- Mental Wellbeing
- The Bond of Marriage
- Hajj- the epic journey
- The Rights of Allah’s Creation
- Golden Attributes of a Muslim Woman
- Inspiring women of Jannah
- Love for Allah
All sisters are welcome!
Regardless of age, colour, creed or orientation- our coffee mornings are open to all sisters.
There’s no fee or requirements. Just bring yourself along, get to know us and allow us to get to know you.