Who is this course for?
- Have you completed you recitation of the Quran?
- Do you want to continue learning but find that some of the lessons at your local Madrasah classes are repetitive and only cover the basics?
- Do you want to learn more about Islam but find an Aalim course too big a step?
- Would you like to be able to recite the Quran with an understanding of the actual words?
- Do you want to learn in English, by qualified and competent teachers?
Are you curious as to how ISLAMIC KNOWLEDGE can give you:
- Inner peace and confidence,
- teach you to value yourself over the transitory trends of fashion and passions,
- offer you self-dignity and contentment in your heart,
- equip you with the knowledge to live your life as a confident Muslimah,
- show you how to make Allah your friend and confidante,
- give you direction and in your life and happiness?
This course may be your answer!
Let us show you how to love your life, love your deen and live for Allah’s pleasure
- Learn Islamic rulings pertaining to everyday ibadah.
- Clarification on core framework of Islamic legislation related to purity, salah, fasting, zakah, hajj, nikah, talaq, trade etc.
- Questions answered and guidance offered regarding practical implementation of rules in a modern society.
- Study the entire lifespan of the Prophet ﷺ from prebirth to departure from this world.
- Reflect on lessons learnt from the events in the life of the Prophet ﷺ and his conduct and approach to life.
- Great emphasis on understanding the characteristics of the Prophet ﷺ
- Focus on correct pronunciation of Arabic letters.
- Study of theoretical rules with a lot of time for practice and implementation
- Gain advice and life lessons of the Prophet ﷺ through the direct study of ahadith.
- Encourage practical adoption of the sunnah through ahadith.
- Cover the meaning of the hadith is covered and the advice of the Prophet ﷺ is related to our personal lives and society at large.
- Develop Islamic character by identifying the traits within ourselves and how to improve them.
- Understand how the heart, soul and body work together to practice Islam holistically.
- Practical implementation of adopting Islamic character and soul.
- Introduce students to Quranic exegesis.
- Develop student’s appreciation of the language and style of the Quran.
- Give students a good understanding of the context behind the verses
- Understand what Muslims believe about Allah Most High and His messengers.
- Provide an appreciation of the scholarly depth of the Islamic theological tradition.
- Learn the core fundamental tenants of Islamic belief.
At the end of this course you will:
- Have a good understanding of certain surahs of the Quran
- Have completed a GCSE in Islamic Studies
- Be confident in all fiqhi matters pertaining to your daily life
- Understand all the rights and wrongs of purity, salah, fasting, hajj, death & burial, zakah and sadaqah, nikah, talaq etc.
- Have studied Islamic history from the Adam (AS) to the era of the companions of the Prophet ﷺ
- Studied and memorised a compilation of hadeeth of the Prophet ﷺ
- Understand the different sects and deviations in Islam
- Be sound and firm in your faith and the elements of your faith
In return you will need to give:
- 1.5 hours of your day four days a week: Mon, Tues, Thu & Fri. Wednesday is a holiday. 6:00pm to 7:30pm
- Your commitment and dedication to embark upon a journey to make you a better Muslim and be confident in your deen.
Ready? To enrol:
Drop in and visit us at MMTQ , 1 Lidget Terrace, Bradford, BD7 2LR to fill in a form in person
Fees are £24 a month and there is a £20 admission fee for students who are not already studying at MMTQ. Separate classes for girls and boys.